Cute little "getting to know me" fill-in:
Ten Years Ago I...
1. was in Germany, practicing for my part in the musical Grease
2. thought I had it all figured out
3. started praying for my future husband, wherever he was in the world at the time
4. was just about to lose my papa (gpa) to a 2nd stroke
5. took my first trip to France (Strasbourg, then Paris)
5 Things on today's "to-do" list
1. Call in-laws & dad
2. pick up free panty from Victoria's Secret
3. wash my roots (the rest had a killer blow-out, so I'm leaving the ends dry)
4. blog & chat on HP
5. get my dog in the car, drive over to my mom's, get my face on and go over to my SIL's house for dinner (and get to see my cutie pie niece and nephew)
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Snyders of Hanover tortilla chips & Tostitos cheese dip (salsa con queso)
2. Polly-o string cheese
3. lately, oranges--sliced in rings
4. pears sprinkled with cinnamon & nutmeg
5. hubby's homemade beef jerkey
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. still be a millionaire by investing wisely & not spending it all (tithe is a given)
2. finish paying off our current home, keep it as a rental, & buy a nicer one
3. adopt AND pursue local ARTs (as the Lord led)
4. buy a small home in France or Germany
5. ask my DH not to quit his job so that we'd have benefits & retirement income
5 Places I have lived
1. New Jersey
2. Newport News, VA
3. Uijeongbu, Korea--briefly
4. Panama City, Panama
5. Dornheim, Germany
5 Jobs that I have had
1. Dairy Queen
2. American Eagle Outfitters
3. Lower Management at Catherine's
4. 10th grade English teacher
5. Real Estate Assistant/House Stager/Broker's Open Caterer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment